|Identity construction and creation of a "European Society"
Identity construction and creation of a "European Society"
Main Project (2008-2011): PIES - Portugal and the “invisible” European Society (20th Century)/ Portugal e a “Europa Invisível” (Séc. XX).
Coordinator: Helder Adegar Fonseca Agenda:
- Convergences and Differences between European Societies in the 20th Century
- Exchange and inter-knowledge among Europeans
- Civil society, Organisations and Transnational Actors
- "(Des)Europeanisation" of the Portuguese Intellectuals
The project aims at addressing the following topics within the next 4 years:
- Helder Adegar Fonseca: Social Milieus and Social Mobility: Portuguese Society in comparison (it pursue the prior project FCT about Portuguese Sociqal Mobility in 19-20th centuries).
- Helder Adegar Fonseca: Portuguese Society and Transnational Actors / Epistemic Communities / Organizations in the 20th Century (The Foundations).
- Paulo Eduardo Guimarães: Building the "Invisible" Europe: Transnational Migrations and Tourism. The Portuguese experience 1920-1986.
- João Pedroso de Lima: Sport and Sport International Organizations and the building of an European Society/ "A Europa dos Intelectuais Portugueses"
- Nuno Salter Cid: Secularisation of Marriage in European Societies: legal perspectives of models and dynamics.
- Helder Adegar Fonseca (PL e PI)
- Paulo Guimarães (PI)
- João Tiago Pedroso de Lima (PI)
- Nuno de Salter Cid (PI)
- 4 Bolseiros /4 scholars (Jr)